Basic user activity on this website (first-party), including IP address and cookies, is logged for security and analytical purposes. This limited site data may be enhanced further with the aid of independent, third-party data sources, for the purposes of advertising, attribution, and reporting.
Neither first-party activity data nor third-party data enhancements contain sensitive financial data, such as Social Security or Credit Card numbers, and information collected from you pertains strictly to your activity on this website alone.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as when you sign up for our newsletter, create an account, or complete a contact form. This information may include your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, and any other information you choose to provide.
We also automatically collect certain information when you visit our website, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and information about your visit (e.g., pages viewed, time spent on our website, and the referring website).
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our website and services
- To communicate with you, including sending newsletters, updates, and promotional materials
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To provide customer support
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights
- To analyze and understand how our website is used and improve its performance
Sharing of Personal Information
We will not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties without your consent, except as required by law or in the following situations:
With service providers who help us operate our website and provide services on our behalf, such as email delivery and customer support In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, where your personal information would be transferred to the new entity
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others
- To comply with a legal obligation, such as a court order, subpoena, or search warrant
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements. When we no longer need your personal information, we will securely dispose of it.
Your Rights and Choices
Depending on your location, you may have certain rights regarding your personal information, such as:
- The right to access, update, or delete your personal information
- The right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal information
- The right to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information The right to complain to a supervisory authority
- To exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
By using our website, you acknowledge that your personal information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you reside, including the United States, where data protection laws may be different from those in your country.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13 (or 16 in the European Union), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under these ages. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the relevant age, we will take steps to delete that information.
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of data transmission or storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Third-Party Websites and Services
Our website may contain links to third-party websites and services that are not operated by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third-party websites and services, and we encourage you to review their privacy policies before providing any personal information.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
www.preborn.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Other Ad Networks
Compliance With Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
All the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.