WHAT DO THE ULTRASOUND GRANTS COVER?
NEW Ultrasound Machines, Cash Grants, & Machine Training
START THE PROCESS
First step is filling out the grant application.
Grant is evaluated by PreBorn!
ROAD MAP TO GROWTH
Evaluation of facility, training and conversation.
PLACEMENT OF MACHINE
PreBorn! places machine with the clinic.
More training provided if needed.
Your success is our success!
Your clinic must meet ALL of these
- Established 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- Committed to serving abortion-minded patients as priority.
- Committed to sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with every patient as a priority.
- Committed to “Roadmap to Growth” training.
- Have (or ability to obtain) Medical Clinic Insurance.
- Demonstrated fiscal responsibility from board leadership.
- Demonstrated teachable spirit.
- Committed to following the “PreBorn! Standards of Care for Providing Sonograms in a Pregnancy Care Center.”
Your clinic must meet at least one of these
- Pregnancy Clinics serving major metropolitan areas where abortion clinics are well-established.
- Seeing (or having seen or have demonstrated potential to see) high numbers of abortion-minded patients.
- Serving areas that include four-year universities or military bases.
- Capacity to expand service volume to abortion-minded patients by adding or improving ultrasound services.